A pedorthist you can count on for all your needs
John P. Galbraith, C. Ped., is the founder and president of Unique Feet Pedorthics, Inc. He's an ABC board-certified pedorthist with over 38 years of experience in the industry. You can rely on his skills for high-quality foot health services. Visit us today!
Complete shoe therapy
Mr. Galbraith started his career by working as a staff pedorthist for a large podiatric practice in 1978.
Then he opened Unique Feet Pedorthics in 1994 in order to specialize in foot orthotic and shoe therapy.
Custom-molded foot Orthotics
Unique Feet Pedorthics is proud to have a good reputation for treating challenging foot problems.
The practice is known for their custom-molded foot orthotics that are designed and fabricated on-site.
Mr. Galbraith has served in a variety of different roles
- Via Christi Medical Center – St. Francis Specialty Clinic Consultant
- Elected to Sit on the National Board for Certification in Pedorthics
- Featured Speaker at Pedorthic Symposiums
- Member of the Pedorthic Footcare Association (PFA)
- Member of the ABC Pedorthic Exam Team
- Commission of Accreditation of Pedorthic Education (CAPE) Board Member
- Member of Pedorthic Footcare Association (PFA)
- Member of Pedorthic Footcare Association Government Affairs Committee (PFA)
Our mission statement
Provide professional, knowledgeable, and effective foot health care through the use of footwear, foot orthoses, and footwear modifications to those suffering from painful foot problems and conditions.
Let us make your feet comfortable! Call for your complimentary appointment today.
Call Us Today At ♦ (316) 687-9188
Unique Feet Pedorthics, Inc. has been serving the community of Wichita for over 20 years.
Call us to schedule your complimentary consultation:
Specializing in shoe and foot orthotic therapy.
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed